Weddings Field Trips Special Occasions Birthday Parties
Weddings Field Trips Birthday Parties Special Occasions
Greenville's #1 Event-Filled Family Farm
Located in Greenville, NC, just outside of town, Stokes Family Farm is a lively place where fun, family, and farming come together.
We have extremely fun activities for you to experience on our farm.
Come visit the farm and experience the farm life without having to own a farm!
Most Common Questions
- The fall season admission includes 25+ fun farm activities at the farm, including the Double Pipe Slide, Jump Pillow, Petting Zoo, Hayrides, Barrel Car Rides, Large Corn Maze, Small Corn Maze, Playground Activities, and the Tiny Town Play Area.
- Yes, we do sometimes. Our business is very weather-dependent. It depends on how long and how hard it rains. Safety is important to us, as well as your enjoyment while here. If you are traveling a distance, please check the weather and our Facebook page for up-to-date information.
- Although we have a wide selection of food choices, you may bring your own food onto our property. There is no grilling allowed, and we do not allow cooking anywhere on our property. Absolutely no alcohol is permitted during our fall festival events.
- The big maze is okay for small children as long as they are escorted by a responsible person. It is not recommended that small children go into the large maze alone, as it can be easy to get lost!
- Keep in mind that the maze is a real cornfield, so the paths are bumpy. But they are wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair, stroller, or wagon! So, generally speaking, the paths are accessible.
- You may leave and return to the farm as often as you like if is the same operating day. You must keep your wristband for reentry. This includes going to your car for any reason.